- People who have aches and pains and want maximum support with cooling features.
- 9 out of 10 Spinecure sleepers say they have less back pain after sleeping on our mattresses.
- Based on a randomized survey of Spinecure mattress product owners conducted in January 2020.
- Continuous ergonomic zones with gel pods relieve aches and pains.
- 3 layers of perforated breathable foam with cooling gel help you sleep cool and wake up refreshed.
- Hybrid design combines foam and springs for added lift and airflow.
- Each mattress cover is made with up to 121 recycled bottles.
- Fast, free shipping with every order.*
- Best sleep of your life or your money back with our 101-night risk-free trial.*
- 10-year limited warranty.*
- Designed by Spinecure Labs.
- Free, easy pickup returns.* We do all the packing.
See why people love the Original
Filter highlighted reviews for the Original mattress by:
Switching to Spinecure
- Twin38″ W x 75″ L x 11″ HHybrid: 53 lbs Foam: 46 lbs
- Twin XL38″ W x 80″ L x 11″ HHybrid: 57 lbs Foam: 50 lbs
- Full54″ W x 75″ L x 11″ HHybrid: 76 lbs Foam: 67 lbs
- Queen60″ W x 80″ L x 11″ HHybrid: 91 lbs Foam: 79 lbs
- King76″ W x 80″ L x 11″ HHybrid: 112 lbs Foam: 101 lbs
- Cal King72″ W x 84″ L x 11″ HHybrid: 114 lbs Foam: 100 lbs
All our foams are certified by the CertiPUR-US® program. They are made without ozone-depleting chemicals and are regulated by the Consumer Product Safety Commission Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound) emissions for indoor air quality (less than 0.5 parts per million).
- Top layer of breathable polyurethane foam
- Second layer of zoned memory foam
- (Original) Durable base of polyurethane foam
- (Hybrid) Durable base of polyurethane foam with encased springs
*Additional shipping fees apply
10-year limited warranty.